OSP Beta 0.8.2 has been released!
This release contains the ability to ban words in chat, changes to the OSP-Edge Restream endpoint, allowing it to be installed on the same server as a core, as well as multiple fixes to chat and manual control over the OSP-Edge redirection conf file.
As this update fixes issues on OSP-Core, OSP-RTMP, OSP-Edge, and ejabberd modules, the please update each component, if you are running a split/scaled infrastructure.
- OSP-Core: Changed OSP-Edge Playback endpoint redirect
- OSP-Core: Set OSP-Edge Configuration File Rebuild on Boot as an option, Defaults to True
- OSP-Core: Added Manual OSP-Edge Conf Rebuild Button
- OSP-Core: Added Table channelBanList for future full channel banning and tracking of chat channel bans
- OSP-Core: Fixes in channelplayer.html for Chat Banned Users List Showing User’s UUID instead of Username.
- OSP-Core: Fixed an error where an invalid RTMP server error log generated was incorrectly typed as a string
- OSP-Core: Updated List of RTMP Ingests on User Channels page to include all active RTMP servers Authorized
- OSP-RTMP: Changed OSP-Edge Restream endpoint
- OSP-RTMP: Changed RTMP HLS Fragment Naming Scheme to Sequential
- OSP-Edge: Changed Ingest RTMP and Playback endpoints
- OSP-Edge: Added Checks for Idle/Dropped Streams
- OSP-Edge: Changed RTMP HLS Fragment Naming Scheme to Sequential
- OSP-Config: Added Missing OSP-Edge Upgrade Option
- OSP-Config: OSP-Edge Install and Upgrades now allow for multiple IPs for configuring the authorized RTMP and Core Servers with commas
- ejabberd: Fixed a bug in the auth_osp.py where is was ignoring accessing the local host api endpoint and was using the given xmpp domain address
Thanks to everyone who has offered suggestions and finding bugs/issues!